Do Too Much December is HERE.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Type H-Happy I Have Hair

There's a new movement blowing through the natural hair community-type H hair. What is type H hair? Well, unlike the other hair types, type H is pretty easy to spot. For one, you don't have to ask people to inspect your hairballs to see if your hair swirls, bends, leans, or swoops.

You might have type H hair if...

-Your hair does it's own thing.

-Pineappling makes your hair look like crouching porcupine, hidden rooster.

-You tried to make your hair look like the YouTube video and it came out TOTALLY different.

-You have little hair buds growing in the spots that used to be smooth as a baby's butt.

-You've just given up chasing that perfect afro, perfect twistout, perfect style pipe dream.

All my type H brothas and sistas-- UNITE! Throw your hairballs up in the air and wave like you just don't care. Hah! No, but seriously the last time I looked in the mirror and began to wish my hair looked like Oh, So Perfect Never a Bad Hair Day Waist Length Natural... I remembered not too long ago when I was just wishing my hair would grow. *Le sigh* How soon we forget.

Viva le type H hair!  *Starting the Type H revolution one hairball at a time!

Follow me on Twitter @Ravenpriestess1.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for team H Raven! Like we said before on CN, happy to have hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a proud Team H card carrying member. Whooohooo! Lol...

    ReplyDelete