Do Too Much December is HERE.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Incredible DIY Conditioner

Let me just say that this DIY recipe is the BEST deep conditioner that I have used thus far. I found it on the Internet on several sites and I decided to try it on my freshly hennaed hair. After using it the first time, I washed my hair again a few days later and I was astonished by the results. My curls softened and became even more defined. I could not believe it!

Here is what I used:
1 can of Coconut Cream
2-3 Tbsp of Greek Yogurt
2 tsp of Honey
2 tsp of Castor Oil
2 tsp of Jojoba Oil

Mix ingredients and refrigerate to allow it to gel together. If you use it fresh then be prepared to have it runny. Otherwise, leave the mixture in the refrigerator overnight or for a few hrs.  Take it out and let it warm up before putting it in your hair. I did it straight out from the fridge and it was cold! Put a plastic cap on and use it with or without heat. I kept it in for about 30 min.

So, there you go .. easy breezy.. deep conditioner.  Cheap and effective! Tweak the amounts to suit your hair properties and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment